Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bernie's lifestyle change...

News reports describe some fairly drastic lifestyle changes for Bernie Madoff now that he's in prison. Here are a few excerpts describing Bernie's new life:
"Some of the guys were talking about smacking him around a little, just to get the notoriety of it," said a source who has a relative locked up with the 71-year-old Madoff.

Every day's a bad hair day for Bernie, who was shocked at seeing how much his hair had grown and how unkempt it has looked since he was incarcerated in March.

"When I finally looked in the mirror, I scared myself, because I haven't seen myself in four months, and my hair was everywhere," Madoff told fellow inmates last week.

As for his diet, he's eating macaroni and cheese instead of caviar, filet mignon and $500 bottles of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment